Are you a resident of Omaha, Elkhorn, or Gretna who is concerned that you can’t find the dental care you need because you don’t have insurance? Now you can find quality health care at an affordable price, even without dental insurance.
What is a Dental Membership Plan?
A dental membership plan is a great way to bring down the cost of your dental care if you don’t have dental insurance or if your dental insurance doesn’t have very good coverage. These are plans created directly by dental practices that allow you to pay a monthly or annual fee and receive discounts on certain services. Plans can provide benefits for a variety of visits in the dental office, such as:
- Check-up exams
- Fluoride treatments
- Emergency exams
- Many other procedures
Legacy Dental in Omaha offers a flexible and affordable choice of plans which vary according to your individual or family’s needs. For example, there are plans for children, adults, and people with periodontal disease.
Benefits of Legacy Dental Care Plans
You and your family have several benefits when you sign up for a dental care plan with Legacy Dental.
- An alternative for people without insurance, including retirees, small business owners, independent contractors, and those without jobs. Nowadays, even if you have a full-time job, it may not provide dental insurance.
- It makes preventative care easy. A key to good oral health is getting regular checkups and cleanings. With a dental plan, these services are covered so that you can visit the dentist regularly.
- Transparent pricing. When you sign up for a plan, you know exactly what you’re getting. If you make an appointment to have your teeth cleaned or get an exam, you know you’re covered. You also know you’re getting a discount on restorative and cosmetic services.
- No Surprises
- No deductibles
- No annual maximums
- No predetermination or preauthorization is necessary
Legacy Dental Plans and Pricing
When researching dental plans, you have to consider your needs. A single person doesn’t have the same insurance needs as someone with a family. Dental practices often have multiple plans to suit different types of patients. The Legacy Dental Membership Plan offers several options. All plans have a $99 activation fee.
- Adult Membership – Includes two professional cleanings, exams, fluoride, x-rays and offers a 20% discount on most dental treatment, including restorative and cosmetic services. Adult memberships are $33 per month, with an average savings of $324/year.
- Child Membership – For children 12 and under. Includes two professional cleanings, exams, fluoride, and x-rays. There’s also a 20% discount on most dental treatment. Child memberships are $23 per month, with an average savings of $275/year.
- Perio Membership – For patients with periodontal disease (gum disease), membership includes four periodontal maintenance cleanings per year, exams, and a 20% discount on most dental treatment. Perio memberships are $63 per month, with an average savings of $348/year.
Sign Up For Affordable Dental Care
Consistent check-ups and preventative dentistry play a large role in your oral and overall health. When you get regular cleanings and exams, you prevent many problems from occurring. When issues such as cavities do happen, your dentist can take care of them promptly before they get more serious. A dental plan makes it simpler to get the care you need.
In a world where healthcare is often confusing and expensive, you now have an alternative. With a Legacy Dental membership, you and your family can receive the best quality dental care at an affordable price. You can be reassured knowing exactly what services you’ll be getting and how much you’re paying.
Legacy Dental offers comprehensive dental care in Omaha, Elkhorn, and Gretna. Our services include general, cosmetic, and surgical dentistry. To learn more about our services and membership plans, contact us.